Any property that a tenant can let from the landlord for a short duration of a week or a month can be termed as a short-let. The time period of such a property may even go up to a couple of months or more as per the discretion of the landlord.
Now, you might be wondering, why should you pick up a short let in London rather than staying at a hotel? Then here are a few benefits of enjoying your pleasure trip or an important business tour at one of the best holiday flats in London.
· First and foremost, at your holiday flat, you can feel at home. You can get a degree of permanency, especially if your stay is to extend up for a couple of weeks or so; whereas, a hotel room is just an accommodation, and nothing beyond that.
· The comfort of your own private place, with utmost privacy and a relaxing environment is one benefit you just cannot overlook. You can roam around till late hours, leave for a jog early morning, or have an erratic work schedule, all as per your convenience.
· Flexibility is yet another advantage that you can have in a short-let. You can always extend your tenancy for a week, or even for a month at the discretion of the landlord.
· Talking about the monetary benefits, these flats are more cost effective than a hotel at any given point in time, especially if you are looking to stay for an extended stay.
· Not to forget, the holiday flats in London are the best choice when you want to experience what it like is to live the life of a true Londoner.
When you set out to look for a short-term let you will be surprised to see that numerous options that you have in terms of choice of apartments. From a small studio apartment to a huge 4 bedroom flat, you can opt for anything as per your need and convenience.
In case you are planning a visit one of the world’s best capital cities, London, all you need to do is surf online and look for a short-let apartment that best suits your needs. These dwellings are fully furnished and air-conditioned and are completely worth giving a try given the level of comfort and freedom that they offer.
About The Author:
This article has been written by Jennifer Bell, owner of The London Agent. The London Agent markets quality self-catering homes and professionally managed serviced apartments for short term rentals in London. All short stay apartments in London offered by them are conveniently located in popular, central London locations and are always close to public transport and shops.